Wednesday, October 12, 2011

People who are mentally....challenged

First person: Jose Zuluwaga (I think I spelled it right.) He’s this little Mexican kid who used to be my BFF by then he got mad at me for some unknown reason (he wouldn’t tell me), so I guess we officially “broke up.” Today, he was telling some girl in my class to tell me that he hates me, well, if he won’t talk to me when I’m right in front of him, then fine, I won’t talk to him either. So I told the girl to tell him I hate him too. And we express our hatred towards each other for five minutes through this girl while I was waiting in line for the teacher to talk to me. Poor girl. Then in Social class, he told everyone who would listen that we were BFFs then I broke his heart and he’s starting a hate club against me. He was like, “I hate you forever, don’t even talk to me. Don’t look at me! Don’t look at the computer either. Just close your eyes.”
Jose’s most inspiring quote he chose for Social class: “Haters gonna hate.”

Second person: Sean. In Social class, we are suppose to research one world problem, for example, cultural, racial or religious prejudice, on this website. The teacher basically created a discussion page on this website for us. This is what Sean shared on the discussion board.
Sean: sup
Remington: well hey there
Remington: how are you?
Sean: im so sexy
Remington: good
Remington: you know the teacher can see this….
Remington: So you may just look like quit an odd person
Remington: have a nice day Sean….
Sean: shut the front door
Remington: hey
He’s mentally challenged. No further explanation needed.
Most inspiring quote for Social class: he's too lazy to find one.

Third person: Justin. He is just an epic fail. He did a graph for a science assignment and e-mailed it to three other people in the class so they can hand it in. Stupid thing is, they all just hand printed it and handed it in. They didn’t even try to change the colors in the bar (come on, how long would that take? Like a second?) or the huge typo in the title of the graph. Now here’s the fail part. Justin’s the one who got zero on it while all the other three people got marks for it. I have no idea why that happened, but no sympathy from me whatsoever.
Most inspiring quote from Social Class: doesn’t have one yet.

Most inspiring quote from Calvin: “A man may die, a nation may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.”
Another one from Jose: “Fighting for world peace is like screwing for virginity.”
One from me: “Live fiercely, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.”

No comments:

Post a Comment