Thursday, October 20, 2011

Screaming neighbors

I was so tired today I fell asleep doing homework. My mom kept coming in every five minutes to ask me if I wanted dinner, which does not help anything at all. She finally gave up on it after half an hour of asking and I was able to get a little rest.
An hour later, I woke up to the sound of someone screaming. It wasn’t screaming, screaming, it was sounded more like someone screaming while having fun. It was like, “ahhh! Ohhhh! Haha! Ohhh!”(I’ve never been good at onomatopoeias.) It was like laughing screaming. It seemed like she was screaming while jumping up and down or something.
I tried to ignore it and go back to sleep, but it keeps getting louder and louder. Our house is joined at the middle so I can hear her perfectly. What’s even better is that our room is joined, wall to wall. But I guess that doesn’t really matter since I’m pretty sure that my dad can hear it from the living room as well.
After a while, I realized it wasn’t laughing screaming, it was someone having a tantrum. Or she was crying. That was it, she was crying. It was such an odd way to cry, by screaming, “ohhh! Ahhh!” I didn’t figure out what she was doing for at least ten minutes. She literally kept it up for ten minutes, and dragged it on for much longer than that. I only figured out she was crying when she starts to scream for her mommy. She seriously did. From what I know of my neighbors, they have a sixteen year-old daughter and a fourteen year-old one. I don’t even want to know which one was doing the screaming and crying.
She kept it up for so long I didn’t even know it was humanly possible for anyone to do that. Seriously, when I cry, I do it for five minutes then I’m done. What the hell was that? It was like a hyena screaming or something.
I finally got so fed up I woke up and finished my homework. Now I can’t get back to sleep. Great, that’s just great.
You’d think I can escape her crying when I went to have a shower, but no, she went to the bathroom as well, and I can hear her perfectly over the running water. I think her family got fed up as well because I heard some guy’s voice shouting and finally she shut up.
Seriously.
What. The. Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment